This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 357 Time to Wrap the Presents

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 357 Time to Wrap the Presents

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 357 Time to Wrap the Presents

Oh Dear, it's a whole week since I posted here so I've a lot of catching up to do.  Apologies in advance for the coming photos. My mind has been on anything but photography and most days I've just snapped a quick photo to make sure I completed the project.  I'm certainly not going to end this year with my best shots.


Friday 23 December


It was a wet and wild day and we didn't do a lot. Ian has a painful foot and is hobbling about the house. I set off early to go to the supermarket for the veg etc and then in to Ponty to the butcher to pick up the joint of meat we'd ordered - no turkey for us this year, we fancied a change! Unpacking & finding a home for it all took a while.   The camping fridge we bought a couple of years ago, once more proved very useful! After a quiet afternoon I wrapped up the Christmas presents which gave todays photo.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home