This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 352 Sun!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 352 Sun!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 352 Sun!

Sunday 18 December


The visitors left mid morning after an enjoyable Skype call to Gaz in Australia.  We then did our good deed for the day by meeting Huw and Mel at Homebase to help them pick up some roof insulation for their attic.  They needed eight rolls and conveniently their car could take 3 and ours 5 so we got it all home for them in one journey.  It was very much a sunshine and showers day with a rainbow frequently appearing.  I hadn't taken my camera with me so once I got home I left Ian watching tv and set off with Canon to find me a rainbow!  Here it is on Llantrisant Common. It was tipping down with rain and I got lots of drops on the lens. I only managed the one shot and am a bit annoyed that it is so close to the top of the frame, particularly as I've cropped out some of the foreground grass.  Still, you live and learn!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home