This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 348 Christmas Cards

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 348 Christmas Cards

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 348 Christmas Cards

Wednesday 15 December


Aaarrgh!! These **** cards have taken me all day to do.  Actually the problem wasn't the cards but the addresses.  I have an old Palm PDA with some addresses, a paper address book with others and an iPhone which has been sync'd with Ian's and has yet more addresses, mostly in triplicate!  So now I have my cards written and all addresses in my iPhone, with duplicates etc and redundant contacts  erased.  I now have to work out how to sync the contacts with iTunes to overwrite all the previous duplicates/triplicates so we can start afresh. I think I'll leave that till tomorrow. The otherwise boring day was enlivened by a lovely chat to my American  cousin Aline. Would you believe we're half first cousins once removed! I'm really proud and pleased to have discovered her and the rest of the transatlantic family. She reads this blog so...Hi Aline!! :D


 We had a nice bottle of Pino Grigio  to drink tonight so as the daily challenge was "Hollow" I took a photo of the inside of the bottle before we drank it all! Hic! It's interesting but dull. I'm hoping some really artistic inspiration descends on me by the end of the year so this blog can end with a bang.  Unfortunately Christmas preparations and apalling light and weather seem to be getting in the way. Fingers crossed please everyone.


Yes! There's some left!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home