This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 347 Christmas Decorations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 347 Christmas Decorations

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 347 Christmas Decorations

Tuesday 13 December


This must be the earliest that I've put up the Christmas decorations for years.  We've a housefull at the weekend so they need to be up for that and as it was such a cold wet and wild day it seemed a good use of time.  I let Ian venture out into the sleet, hail and thunder while I pottered about at home.  Mel and Huw came around for a meal this evenng so it has been a very pleasant day.  
I've another simple photo using some gold tinsel for bokeh as background to our rings - my wedding ring and the silver ring I made for Ian when I did a silversmithing workshop years ago.




Silver & Gold

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home