This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 337 Now for Something Completely Different!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 337 Now for Something Completely Different!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 337 Now for Something Completely Different!

Saturday 3 December


Home again! It was the usual sort of first day post holiday, a bit of unpacking, a bit of washing and some shopping. Huw & Mel called around to give us a progress report on the parents and to catch up with each others news. Other than that it's been pretty quiet.  I'm bracing myself for the next few weeks though.  We've visitors for the next two weekends and then the family will be here for Christmas. The house has 5 weeks of dust and needs a good clean & tidy and I've done no Christmas shopping whatever.  We'll need a holiday by the New Year and fortunately we have one planned! You'll have to wait to find out about it though.



Only 28 more days to go of this photo project.  I find it hard to believe I've managed to keep it up and have taken at least one photo every day and posted here.  The last few weeks have been easy, documenting our trip to Australia & Singapore, but I'll be moving away from documentary photos and will try to be a bit more artistic for this last month.  So today I turned to the Flickr group, Our Daily Challenge for inspiration. One of the open challenges was "Radiating Lines" so here's my interpretaion.  I did a spot of lightpainting and added a bit of extra colour in Photoshop, the original is below. I had a white torch.  I suspect the red centre is from me covering the end of the torch with my finger for each return stroke, unexpected but it adds to the photo.











Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home