This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 338 Jet Lag!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 338 Jet Lag!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 338 Jet Lag!

Sunday 4 December


We thought we'd escaped the jet lag but no such luck. I was awake at 5.00 and couldn't get back to sleep. By lunchtime I was ready for bed!  Not unexpectedly we've had a fairly quiet day today with nothing interesting whatsoever, to write about.  I really struggled for a photo too and have been wandering around all day muttering " I must take a photo." 10.00pm arrived again without inspiration. Our Daily Challenge was Reflection so I eventually hunted around the house for a couple of mirros and something to reflect in them and came up with this. Not very exciting but hopefully I'll do better when I'm more awake - perhaps I ought to get the camera out at 5.00 in the morning!


Weighty Reflections

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home