This Page

has been moved to new address

DAy 345 Recovery!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: DAy 345 Recovery!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

DAy 345 Recovery!

Sunday 11 December

It was a late night last night.  We enjoyed the Quo concert though a must admit to wearing ear plugs for much of it. I get some tinnitus now so am concerned not to make it worse. At the end when they got to the old classics I had to take them outso I could really appreciate it.  Although you can hear the music through them it's not as clear as they seem to filter out the high notes.  Back home we sat and chatted then I read in bed.  Consequently I didn't wake till nine and Anne was even later.  By the time we were all showered and dressed it was too late to go out anywhere and the rain had started in earnest so we carried on chatting.  The four of us have no difficulty keeping a conversation going.  After lunch Anne & Bill set off home & Ian & I had a snooze!  We've not done much since then either just some tv, reading and catching up on some emails. I've just one simple abstract photo for tonight while I'm awaiting further inspiration!

Corners

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home