This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 340 A Quiet Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 340 A Quiet Day

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 340 A Quiet Day

Tuesday 6 December


Not much to report today. I had my hair cut, culled some more Australian photos - I had 1500 of them! I've got it down to 1200 so have some way to go,  there's no point keeping them all as half will sit on the hard drive and never been seen again.  Once I've reduce the numbers somewhat I intend making a couple of slide shows of the best.  After lunch we had intended going swimming but both of us hit the jet lag wall and had a sleep instead.  It's so annoying but is improving.  I'm waking up 45-60 minutes later each morning.  It was 5.45 today. I think once I can sleep through til7.00ish I'll feel better later in the day too.


Late this afternoon I tried unsuccessfully to get some shots of street life and then on my way home tried for some traffic trails. It's not particularly creative but they're pretty lights.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home