This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 339 Back to Routine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 339 Back to Routine

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 339 Back to Routine

Monday 5 December


Yes , back to the usual routine again and a trip to Porthcawl & Bridgend.  Dad and I had lunch out together, once we'd finished the crosswrd.  I was quite pleased with myself for asking for salad & no chips with my meal. I'm determined to lose some weight now we're home.  Afterwards we went to see Mum .  She was very happy and smiley today and pleased to see me.  We played balloons as usual and for once I felt quite happy leaving. Dad was pleased too as we met another family who were visiting their 97 year old mother.  Once we got chatting it turned out that Dad  knew of them and had lived next door to the old lady's husband when they were kids!


My body clock still isn't right as I was in bed by 9.30 but fortunately I'd stopped off at the seafront on the way to Dad and taken a few photos.  The light was quite nice and the sea rough with a couple of gulls flying over so here they are.

















Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger singletrack said...

Lovely photos - although the first one does look a bit like a flying turtle ( I am not wearing my glasses)
I am really not looking forward to January when your daily blog finishes - I have enjoyed reading it and looking at the photos.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

Put your glasses on!! But seriously, thanks. I'm really glad you've enjoyed this blog but I will continue...but just not every single day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home