This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 343 Friends

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 343 Friends

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 343 Friends

Friday 9 December


Yes my friends have arrived.  Before they did I went out into the garden to find a quick photo or two as I wasn't sure I'd find time later and was suprised to find a few flowers in bloom and some tiny toadstools in the grass. Job done!  We spent most of the afternoon just chatting and catching up with each others news and then in the evening met up with Mel & Huw for an evening in their local.  We were disappointed the promised drag artist had cancelled but there was a very good singer instead. The company and conversation were the main source of enjoyment and we all had a good time.  The men had a pool tournament together but Ian & Bill lost to Huw and Tony.  It was a excellent evening but now everyone is in bed except me.  Time to post my photos and follow them upstairs!




Toadstool in the Grass
Winter Flower

The Winning Shot?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home