This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 351 Visitors!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 351 Visitors!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 351 Visitors!

Saturday 17 December


Today my brother and sister-in-law came to stay for the annual pre Christmas present swap.   They spend Christmas at home in Somerset and it has become a bit of a ritual to get together the weekend before Christmas to hand over our  presents.  We don't open them till Christmas day though. I drove over to Porthcawl mid morning to pick up dad and Huw Mel & Mia joined us for lunch.  It was a busy but enjoyable day. Unfortunately I'm coming down with a cold and feeling a bit lethargic so was not in a photographic frame of mind.  I thought the light was interesting as Ian was browsing on the iPad so this is my one and only photo today.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home