This Page

has been moved to new address

355 The Shortest Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: 355 The Shortest Day

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

355 The Shortest Day

Wednesday 21 December


The winter solstice is apparently at 12.30 am GMT, tonight so I'm not sure if today or tomorrow is the shortest day.  Anyway its nice to know that the days are going to start getting longer shortly.  I wish we'd pit the clocks forward sooner though.  When you think about it we put them back at the end of October, i.e. slightly two months before the winter solstice so if we were logical they should go forward about two months from now at the end of February.  So why do we have to wait till the end of March?   I find it very frustrating to waste all that sunlight! Anyway, I think I overdid it yesterday as I've felt shattered today. I took Dad to visit Mum but she slept all afternoon so that was a waste of time.  I've only taken one photo.  The daily challenge was transport, so when I spotted this mother and son on their bikes I snapped them. I thought it a nice family scene





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home