This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 354 Birthday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 354 Birthday!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 354 Birthday!

Tuesday 20 December


Yay! It's my birthday! Age 59 today! Not looking forward to next year, I don't fancy being 60!  Anyway I'll continue enjoying my fifties for now.  I had a lovely day today. I spent two and a half hours in a coffee shop this morning with Viv & Hil.  We managed just two cups of coffee each during that time! It was nice to catch up with each others news.  This evening Huw and Mel came around for a meal which Ian cooked beautifully.  I've had some nice presents, including a super handbag from Gaz & Vicky but Huw excelled himself with this lovely necklace.  Thanks everyone!



Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't say it was your birthday!!! Glad you had a lovely day, it was good to catch up. Hil xx

 
At December 21, 2011 at 6:20 AM , Blogger singletrack said...

Happy Birthday Chris. The necklace is lovely.
I have put next year in the calendar to make sure you don't let it slip away without a mention x

 
At December 22, 2011 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Mel and Huw said...

i hav enow realised that instead of giving huw a list, its far more productive to let him panic buy, its a gamble, but he has done surprisingly well xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home