This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 353 Feeling Sorry for Myself

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 353 Feeling Sorry for Myself

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 353 Feeling Sorry for Myself

Monday 19 December


I didn't s;eep well last night because of my cold and woke up tired.  I was going to accompany Mel for her scan today but thought it better to give it a miss.  Ian went and found it quite an emotional experience.  Perhaps I'll get a chance later but I do feel better for having a lazy day.  I did absolutely nothing other than catch up with this blog which I'd let lapse for a few days.   I felt so much better this evening I actually sppent a fair bit of time over a photo, though not totally successsfully.  I tried some more smoke photos which I'd had a go at early in the year.  Now I have a flash it was much easier to get crisper photos but I struggled with a background that reflected the light and a lack of ventilation so some photos were too smoky.  I've then spent too long processing. It's past my bed time so here's the one pretty abstract/smoke photo so far.



Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

Very artistic. Love you Ian x

 
At December 22, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Mel and Huw said...

i really like this,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home