This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 360 Boxing Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 360 Boxing Day

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 360 Boxing Day

Monday 26 December


After lunch I Dad & I visited the hospital for the third day running and took Mum the rest of her presents.  Then I dropped him off back home in Porthcawl.  Ian & I were supposed to be having an evening out with Huw and Mel but Ian had an upset tummy & I was shattered. A quiet evening and early night was just what we needed.


Not having thought of a photo till nearly bedtime I stuck with the Christmas theme with photo of a wreath of bells that I have hanging up.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home