This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 90 - 3 Months Gone - Goodnight!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 90 - 3 Months Gone - Goodnight!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 90 - 3 Months Gone - Goodnight!

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself for having done 90 days without a break.  It's been a struggle at times but I'm definately learning and experimenting more.  I hope my pictures are improving or at least that I've been able to incorporate enough variety to keep people interested aad amused.  I certainly think a bit more humour has crept in this month!


What have I done today ? Clearing the utility room was probably the most useful.  It's the place stuff gets put when I'm tidying and can't be bothered to put things away properly.  In particular all our shoes and boots migrate there to sit on the floor getting in the way. I was starting to have to wade through a sea of footwear to reach the washing machine.  Several pairs of aged trainers have met their demise in the dustbin after  a long retirement on the utility room floor. Other than that I've had my nails done and visited MiL.  She's quite perky now she knows she's coming home on Monday. Six weeks is a long time to be stuck in hospital waiting for bones to mend. One quick ps - the curry stains washed out of my top nicely last night, quite a relief!


Todays photo is a snuffed candle for Our Daily challenge of "smoke"


Good Night!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home