This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 87 - Return to Broadhaven

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 87 - Return to Broadhaven

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 87 - Return to Broadhaven

We've taken a couple of days to come to our holiday caravan in Pembrokeshire.  We've a small boat which has been cluttering up the back garden all winter so we've brought that down to the boat park on the campsite.  We wanted to check the van has survived the winter ok, give it a bit of a scrub to get rid of the accumulated dust and dead flies and enjoy the peace and quiet without any hospital visiting.  Everything is fine here so when the sun eventually broke through the grey mist we've had I wandered down the beach and took a couple of photos. I think this is my favourite
Broadhaven Beach
but I like the simplicity of this one too.
Silver Surf
Unfortunately I can't seem to get the photos to load!  I'll try again later but if unsuccessful you may have to wait till I get home on Wednesday!.......Done it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ok, we can use our imaginations! Very clever, we'll all have different pictures in our heads!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home