This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 84 Dangerous!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 84 Dangerous!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84 Dangerous!

No not a dangerous day but our daily challenge was "Dangerous" so I persuaded a reluctant LB to pose for me.  He didn't hang around long enough for me to get the shot I wanted but this is a fair approximation.  I can assure you he doesn't usually creep up on me clutching a kitchen knife!




 As for the rest of the day I had a quiet pootle at home this morning then went to the shops (again!!!) and bought myself some summer sandals to go with the skirts I bought the other day.  This afternoon took Dad in to see Mum.  It was an absolutely glorious spring day.  Not a cloud in the sky and the car thermometer gave an outside temperature of 17 - 18 C.  For the first time we were able to go out in the ward garden which was great.  Mum will only sit for a short time then she likes to walk so we went round and round the garden! Here's one of the flowers there.  I've no idea what it is but they were quite pretty.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Great photo! Hil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home