This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 74 On the Road

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 74 On the Road

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74 On the Road

Not a good photo but taken in the car as we were setting off with the caravan for Shropshire




We are now settled in to a very rural, small, 5 van farm site. This afternoon we just did some shopping and visited Acton Burnell castle & church. My favourite photo of the day is this one from inside the church. I don't know who she is but she looks like a nun & was carved on the wall of the nave. I know it's stupid as she's made of stone but I wonder what she's thinking.




While away from home I will be posting via my phone though photos will have been taken on my Canon cameras & transferred via the laptop to phone. Unfortunately we can't get online with the laptop. Posts will have to be short with only one or two photos

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home