This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 66 - Relief!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 66 - Relief!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66 - Relief!

I'm better.  Hooray! Still feeling tired but the brain has cleared at last.  It was a lovely sunny Spring day today and, knowing there was going to be a low tide this afternoon we drove to the beach at Penarth.  I had envisaged taking a photo from underneath the pier with great perspective and the piers of the pier shrrinking into the distance & the lapping waters of the Bristol Channel.  Somehow it didn''t turn out like that. For a start the tide was so far out it was nowhere near the pier & my lovely perspectives didn't look how I imagined. I did get some nice photos, though my photo of the day was almost an after thought as we left, having had a cup of tea on top of the pier.


Shadows




Pier - where's the tide gone?
Cardiff Bay from Penarth

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone pull the plug out?! Don't think I've seen the tide so low there! Like the shadows pic, lovely. Glad you're feeling better! Hil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home