This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 57

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 57

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 57

Well it's been a bit of a dull day today & a not very interesting photo.It's just been one of those meh days when I just couldn't stir myself to do anything.  LB still has his cold and is even more listless. So we did nothing today.....well he visited his Mum for half an hour & I popped out to the shops. I had absolutely no inspiration for a photo & am wondering how to keep this up for a whole year.  Is it possible to take 365 half decent photos? There's no point in just snapping at any old thing. Perhaps it's just a winter thing, I'd love some good light for landscapes & seascapes. Close up shallow depth of field indoor shots, which are my standby, are getting a bit boring.  Anyhow, I resorted once more to Our Daily Challenge which was curves. So here's the light over our dining table with our artex ceiling. Hopefully I'll feel more inspired tomorrow.


Curves

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home