This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 50 - In Chains

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 50 - In Chains

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 - In Chains

Not much news on Mother-in-Law yet. We rang the ward earlier & she was comfortable, had been seen by the consultant and treatment continues to be pain killers and bedrest but for a scan & review on Monday. LB has gone to see her this afternoon & so has my younger son & his girlfriend. I'm at home so as not to clutter up the bedside and will visit this evening.


So, day 50, a minor milestone! I'm forgetting castles for now as I'll be staying close to home while MiL's in hospital.  Our Daily Challenge yesterday was Chained so here's my take on that - Chained to Fashion!



























I'm a jeans & trainers girl so heels like these are as hard for me to walk in as having chains around my ankles! I've only worn them once, to a wedding, & had to sit down most of the time as I couldn't stand let alone walk in them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Anonymous Aline said...

OH MY!!! think that's all I'll say...
but I am impressed that you own a pair of heels.. Go girl :))

 
At February 19, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

LOL! As I said I can't walk in the damn things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home