This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 44 Lazing about at home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 44 Lazing about at home

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44 Lazing about at home

Yes I'm still tired, stiff and aching from yesterdays walk! Weather today is miserable, rain , rain and more rain.  Have just pottered around and experimented with photos today. Spent hours trying to photograph this bunch of silk flowers falling.  Ended up with 80 shots of a curtain with no flowers in front of it! Gave up on that and swung them from a piece of string to try a panning shot. I wanted to get a bit of movement in the picture but didn't really succede and then played around with acouple of shallow depth of field close ups.  I've decided still life pics are boring because they're so static...I've just got to work out howw to make them move!


Anyway here's my swinging bouquet with the colours toned down quite a bit




































and the close ups






2 Comments:

At February 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Arlene said...

ohhh, I love the last picture--nice pov

 
At February 13, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

Thank you Arlene. I love trying to find quirky views, not always successful though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home