This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 42

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 42

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42

Here I am, on the computer, with Al Jazeera English on live in the background, again. Mubarak has gone and the country is partying! Egypt has a difficult road ahead as you can't bring in democracy overnight and the old guard will struggle to hold on to the vestiges of power, I think.  I wish them luck and hope they achieve all that the protesters have demanded.

As far as my day went, it was the gym this morning & visiting Mum this afternoon.  I've had an idea for todays photo but it didn't work.  I had hoped to combine one of light painting like yesterday with an object in the centre encircled by light.  Here is one of the objects which I think is interesting enough in its own right.  Quite pretty colours and shapes don't you think?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home