This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 46 - On your Bike!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 46 - On your Bike!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46 - On your Bike!

Had a busy day without achieving a lot. I had a session on the exercise bike this morning, while LB was having his guitar lesson. After pottering about a bit and an early lunch we than headed to the swimming pool. We used to go once a week but have got out of the habit. It was so nice! It's such a good form of exercise and really freshens me up! We really must make the effort to do it more often. On the way home did the dreaded Tescos shop and then spent the whole of the rest of the afternoon cooking a curry from our new Madhur Jaffrey cookery book.  She has some lovely food but it always takes me so long to prepare!  Anyway we had a very green and exceedingly tasty green lamb curry.  The green was due to masses of coriander.  Also did a mushroom & pea curry with plain boiled rice.Yummy!


Then had to think of a photo! I've joined a Flickr group called "Our Daily Challenge" which does what it says and gives a fresh challenge each day to  photograph.  It seems a good idea for gaining inspiration, when I have none, and I'm sure I'll be mentioning it a lot in the future. Today's challenge was "Catch in the Action", rather strange English but anyway, an action shot, so I went back to the bike. As I have poor lighting and hence a very slow shutter speed I fortunately didn't have to work too hard to get a view of a blurry action packed leg.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home