This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 83 Love my Bike

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 83 Love my Bike

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83 Love my Bike

An early post today as this afternoon we will be going straight from visiting MiL in hospital to pick up daughter in law to be and family, have a pub meal and then off to Cardiff for a show.  We're going to see We Will Rock You at the Millenium Centre. Should be a good night!


Our Daily Challenge on Flickr today is "hobbies" so I got my bike out and took this photo.  I hadn't realised how dirty the windscreen was so have now washed the bike which I should have done first! It would have been a great day for a ride today as it is really warm and sunny but sadly no time. I hope we get chance to get out on the bikes soon.  I'm missing it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home