This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 80

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 80

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80

Just spent today catching up at home. Took Dad in to the hospital to see Mum and we played balloons again.  This time I drew two faces on the balloon in felt tipped pen and we all ended up with black inky fingers!  It's the only thing I've found that she really enjoys and seems to come alive with though I think it might pall after a few weeks.


After dropping Dad off I went in to Cardiff to look for an outfit for son's wedding.  To my surprise I found a couple and couldn't decide which so I'll have to go back and take LB with me for advice.  It was dark by the time I got home so my photo is a simple shot of the speedo in the car. I just liked the bright colours! One more week and the clocks go forward. Hooray am I looking forward to light evenings!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home