This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 81 Successful Shopping!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 81 Successful Shopping!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 81 Successful Shopping!

Have had a productive if somewhat expensive day today! It dawned bright and sunny so we started off with a bit of work in the garden. LB mowed the front lawn while I did the weeding.  We'll move on to the back garden tomorrow or Thursday.


After lunch our first stop was the garden centre for some gravel and replacement conifers as we'd lost a few, that were supposed to be giving ground cover and hence less weeding! We then went into Cardiff to review the clothes I tried on yesterday. We both agreed on an outfit for Huw's wedding & I'm really pleased with it.  I've a dress & jacket, shoes, handbag and ridiculously named "fascinator".  I think it's a hatlet or hatling as it's obviously a baby hat that's not yet full grown!  As we were leaving the store LB suddenly though of make up. I've got rather lapse about my appearance since finishing work and have hardly worn make up although I know I look better when I do. I really do need new supplies so I went and had my make up done at one of the counters and then bought a load of stuff!  If anyone else cares to marry this summer I would be grateful for an invite as all this is too nice to wear just once!


So photos.....shopping








and the hatlet!.....(price tag still attached!)







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home