This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 89 Moss

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 89 Moss

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89 Moss

Have had a busy day today. LB and I went in to town for a bit more shopping.  I've not had new clothes for ages and have decided to really revamp my summer wardrobe. LB needed some shoes and there were a few other odds and ends we wanted.  Amongst other things I bought a really nice turquoise top with matching cardigan.  I wore it this evening when we went out for a meal with both boys and girlfriend/fiancees.  It was Gareth's birthday on Monday so this was a slightly late celebration. We had a lovely time in a local restaurant.  It was the first time the six of us had been out together & it was really nice.  Unfortunately I managed to get some swordfish Thai curry on my new top.  Aargh!! I've soaked it, squirted it with Vanish and it's now in the wash.  Fingers crossed I can get all of the stain out!


Anyway I've not had much time to think of photos but I did pop out into the garden earlier as there were nice raindrops on the moss on the back steps.  this is my best photo


Moss



Finally I took my camera to the restaurant though everyone hates having their photo taken.  Here's the birthday boy trying to put me off snapping him. Well hard luck, I'm posting it for the world to see!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home