This Page

has been moved to new address

day 142 Sunshine & Showers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: day 142 Sunshine & Showers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

day 142 Sunshine & Showers

Woke to a blustery day of sunshine & showers. While LB & Huw went off to the golf range I headed back up Eglwysilan Mountain thinking it would be nice to retake the misty view from last week in clear weather with the sun shining on the hillsides & little white clouds scudding across the blue sky. No way! By the time I got there the wind was howling and I could see the rain clouds heading towards me from the west!  I took this photo from inside the car while waiting for the rain to clear.  The blue version is the same photo with a different crop and  I played around with the processing






The rain eventually eased but I didn't see any sun and it was so windy I was being blown off my feet. I didn't attempt to get the tripod out of the boot! I did get a couple of shots down the valley but not quite as I'd envisaged it.  this was the best but I'll have to try again on a sunnier day!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home