This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 132 Rest Bay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 132 Rest Bay

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 132 Rest Bay

It was back to the old routine of visiting Dad then taking him in to see Mum.  The morning had been very grey and damp but it brightened up in the afternoon so after dropping him off I went down to Rest Bay. It was quite blowy and there was a lone kite surfer zooming back and for in the wave.  I took quite a few photos of him then headed back to the warmth of the car. It had been decidedly chilly by the beach!  Frustratingly, having sorted my photos, when I went to post them here Blogger was not working.  The blog was read only!  So much for getting in back into the routine of posting my photos on the day I take them!  



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home