This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 131 On the Computer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 131 On the Computer

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 131 On the Computer

Yes I spent all day sat at the computer, compiling a photobook of the wedding for Huw & Mel.  It's all finished now and I'm quite pleased with it.  Only question now is whether to get them to proof read it or just get it printed up as a surprise? So at 5.00pm I went for a stroll on Llantrisant common. We've had a lovely sunny day but unfortunately as I went out it got quite hazy and clouds started to build up.  I took this photo looking towards the sun but shaded by the tree, & underexposed it a bit to get a silhouette



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home