This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 135 Bikes x 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 135 Bikes x 2

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 135 Bikes x 2

Our planned walk with friends today was aborted as LB has definitely got my cold.  He was up half the night coughing and was not fit for anything this morning.  We therefore settled down in front of the tv to watch todays MotoGP from Le Mans.  All 3 races were really exciting. Hope they're like that when we go to Silverstone next month to see it live.  This afternoon LB had a snooze so I got my new cycle out and went for a ride along our new community foot/cycle path for an hour or so. I took the G12 camera and as it was quite grey and overcast took some close up photos of wild flowers in the verge. Here are my favourites.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home