This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 140 Wild Flowers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 140 Wild Flowers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 140 Wild Flowers

Spent the morning pruning the hedge in the front garden and the afternoon visiting Mum.  She's in a large ward with corridors in the shape of a figure eight that she likes to walk, round and round.  We have to hunt for her when we visit. Today she was at one of the locked doors trying the handle. She doesn't usually talk much but when I said " hello how are you" to her she replied quite clearly "Two", or it may have been "Too" and then mumbled a bit I didn't understand.  Strange! I wonder what she was thinking?


Anyway after dropping Dad back home I stopped off at a nearby pond thinking I might get some bird shots. Had no luck with the birds they were being very boring so I took some flower photos.  I played around with the colours of the cow parsley and got down low on all the shots just to make them a bit more interesting


Cow Parsley




 ....and some daisies


1 Comments:

At May 26, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cow parsley! Hil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home