This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 136

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 136

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 136

Nothing out of the ordinary to report today. LB's cold is finally showing signs of improving and he's showing signs of life again! I did the usual Porthcawl/Bridgend run to visit the parents that was about it.  for a photo I turned to Our Daily Challenge which was negative space.  I don't think this photo is the best use of negative space but it's ok.


I'm also reposting two of the Eglwysilan Mountain shots as someone suggested going for a longer crop.  I think they look loads better than the originals, particularly the second one. Opinions please!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home