This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 141 Aching!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 141 Aching!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 141 Aching!

I think I'm feeling the effect of Thursdays bike ride today. I've been reallu tired  and my right arm has been aching like mad too from yesterdays hedge cutting! I'm not getting any younger! Anyway took younger son to airport, did a bit of tidying up then went to bed for a long afternoon nap! Feel a lot better now and waiting for older son and daughter in law to arrive.  They're coming for a meal and staying overnight with us.  Haven't had time to spend on photos so here's another "emergency" photo, quite pretty though



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home