This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 31 - Winter Caravanning

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 31 - Winter Caravanning

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31 - Winter Caravanning

We bought a touring caravan toward the end of last year and haven't had much chance to use it, just a weekend on Exmoor in September. The weather forecast isn't too bad for this week so we have brought Rosie ( the caravan) to the campsite @ Kingsbury Water Park north of Birmingham. The park is home to a variety of water sports, which we won't be sampling, and a nature reserve with plenty of birdlife. We have Internet but I'm reluctant to spend a lot of time processing photos. I have



therefore decided to limit myself to photos on my iPhone. the above is our view through the rooflight of the caravan. We've settled in nicely now but had a few problems getting it set up earlier which limited my photographic opportunities.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home