This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 25 Plates

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 25 Plates

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25 Plates

I've a rather softer black & white image for today. I wanted to play around with an almost all white scenario with little contrast. This is a stack of plates but is almost an abstract of lines and shapes.








You may realise I'm having a quiet day today!  I have been to the gym though and tonight we are off out for a meal with my cousin & his wife. We haven't seen them for ages so I'm really looking forward to it.  Mid day however, is quiet, so  plenty of time to make improbable stacks of plates.  I found some Blu-tac invaluable at defying the effects of gravity and enabling me to layer the plates as I wanted!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home