This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 15 - Bubbles & a little bit of Spring

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 15 - Bubbles & a little bit of Spring

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 - Bubbles & a little bit of Spring

Having read  this article on the Digital Photography School website I decided to have a go at photographing soap bubbles. It is not as easy as it looks! I've spent all morning & all evening on it!  Main problems were unwanted reflections, both of me and the camera and my wonky home made lightbox.  Also a macro lens would have been handy.. All of these are very heavily cropped but I think this is the best of the bunch.










The next is of a bubble just about to burst, they thin from the top before going pop.  The dark one is a ghost bubble that burst mid exposure. It's totally unplanned but I thought was interesting.


















Finally, so I didn't go mad with bubbles LB & I went for a stroll this afternoon and saw these catkins, our first sign of Spring! Was also pleased to spot a greater spotted woodpecker and a water rail.






Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The top one looks like a planet. Hoorah for spring signs! Can't wait for the light mornings especially. Hil

 
At January 15, 2011 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

Thanks Hil. I do like people commenting! It seems a bit early for catkins but it wa nice to see them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home