This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 9 - Forest Farm - Nuthatches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 9 - Forest Farm - Nuthatches

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 - Forest Farm - Nuthatches

Forest Farm is a small nature reserve alongside part of the old Glamorganshire canal in Whitchurch, Cardiff.  It's a mixture of woodland and wetland.  I had a splendid time there today, photographing the small woodland birds.  I didn't even reach the hides by the ponds as I was out of time and the light fading.  I'm struggling to pick a single photo of the day but I''ve settled on this one of a nuthatch.
























Here are a few more nuthatch photos as a special treat! There are yet more of todays bird photos on my Flickr page here  http://www.flickr.com/photos/pontydoc/sets/72157624214261163/detail/













Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! Loads of nuthatches in Lisvane last summer, first time I've heard them, it's like they just appeared all of a sudden! Hil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home