This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 14 - Rough Water

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 14 - Rough Water

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 - Rough Water

I was going over to Porthcawl to see my father this afternoon.  As it was a windy day & high tide at lunch time I thought there might be some decent waves by the breakwater so headed there before going on to Dad.  I left home in yet more rain but as I pulled up by the harbour the sun came out & the clouds cleared. It wasn't a particularly high tide & I was able to scramble down on to the rocks to look up to the lighthouse.  When there's a spring tide with strong winds the sea breaks over the top of the lighthouse but then the conditions wouldn't be quite so pleasant for photographers! Also the rocks I was on would be underwater!  




I then turned around to get a view of the bay & the esplanade.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home