This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 20 - Coot before Swan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 20 - Coot before Swan

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20 - Coot before Swan

We had another walk around a pond today, this time with our son & his girlfriend.  The pond in question was Cosmeston Lakes & Country Park which is well worth a visit in the Cardiff area.  We took some bread to feed the swans and had an enjoyable ramble.  I didn't want to be too antisocial so snapped photos as we walked, without too much thought.  As my family are camera shy I won't post any of them so have chosen yet another bird photo.   The background to this coot is a swan & its reflection, hence all the white.




I also like this shot of a cormorant having a scratch!  He was a bit of a distance away & I've cropped the photo heavily so it's not quite the quality I'd like. It's a fun pose though.


2 Comments:

At January 22, 2011 at 2:02 PM , Blogger singletrack said...

Your bird photographs are always great - I think you need to give me a few lessons.

 
At January 23, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

Thank you! I only post the best, a lot go in the bin. I've a 400mm lens, crop a lot and try only to take a photo if the light is good & the bird doing something interesting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home