This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 27 - Playing Games

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 27 - Playing Games

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27 - Playing Games

This will probably be my one and only self portrait.  In a way I'm cheating with this one as I didn't press the shutter and I was only partially responsible for the composition. Our step grand daughter to be spent the day with us. I'd set up the camera on the tripod & got the settings right on manual to take several photos of her around the stairs which I will combine into one. Of course after doing this she wanted to take a photo of me & LB.  As the camera had been aimed at her height, we had to get down low but she organised us so we were both in the frame & then took the pic.  Having a 6 year old around all day meant no time to think of creative photos so this one is the one for today.  I've converted it to b&w to fit the week's theme.









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home