This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 28 - Bubbles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 28 - Bubbles

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28 - Bubbles

I was given some flowers yesterday, which are now on the coffee table in the lounge.  This morning when the sun was coming through the window it made the bubbles inside the glass vase glow so I got out the camera!  I wonder what they're bubble of - air CO2 oxygen? I think this will be the last black & white shot for a while.  They're quite interesting to do but I feel in need of a change so it'll be something random for the next few days.




For the record I had a quiet morning at home today before taking my Dad out for a pub lunch. Mum's hospital ward has a norovirus infection so has been closed to visitors for a week.  Mum isn't affected and I'm rather relieved not to have to go there.  It always upsets me and as she is totally unaware of time she's not going to realise we've not been. Tonight I'm eating out again ( bang goes the diet!) as we're having a curry with friends which I'm looking forward to. Throughout the day I've been following the protests in Egypt. I hadn't realised how repressive the regime is out there, it can't last now the people have turned against it but with no effective opposition one can't help worry what the future holds there.  It makes my flower photo look rather inconsequential but I think it's too late for me to turn into a photo-journalist/war photorapher

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home