This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 30 - Kenfig Pool

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 30 - Kenfig Pool

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30 - Kenfig Pool

I had heard that there are quite a few bittern at Kenfig Pool at the moment so I headed down there this afternoon while LB was playing golf.  It was a lovely sunny afternoon with nice light but I hadn't realised the pool was nearly frozen over!  All the birds were gathered in one still liquid area and there was no chance of bittern watching!  I had a lovely time watching the birds, enjoying the peace and quiet and taking photos.  I've chosen this feather for todays photo though I was spoilt for choice and not sure if it's the best. It's quite nice to be back outside & in full colour too!




 I also had fun photographing the ice and reflections!










Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the one of the post and barbed wire. When you look at the post, the foreground drags you back to look at it and vice versa, quite weird! Hil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home