This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 301 More Last Minute Preparations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 301 More Last Minute Preparations

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 301 More Last Minute Preparations

We seem to have lots of little things to do before going away and were kept busy doing them today. In the afternoon I took Dad to visit Mum. She's been having pain in her hip which has stopped her walking for the last few days.  She has an appointment next week  with the orthopadic surgeon who operated on this hip previously but it was decided to get her xrayed and reviewed by the oncall orthopod sooner.  It's going to be rather difficult keeping in touch with what's happening when I'm away.  Fingers crossed they won't suggest surgery.


After dropping Dad off I went to the sea front in porthcawl to take some photos. I got some nice ones and can't decide which is "the" photo.  I'll just post them and decide later. Any opinions gratefully received!












Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all very interesting - particularly like the first one, love the big sky. The last one is great too, although it's a shame the figure is almost in line with the sun. I know nothing about how it's done though!! Hil xx

 
At October 29, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

Thanks Hil 1 & 2 are my favourites too. In fact I wasn't keen on no 1 but its growing on me the more I look at it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home