This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 294 Back to Broadhaven

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 294 Back to Broadhaven

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 294 Back to Broadhaven

It's been a bitty sort of day today, had my haircut, picked up a prescription from the chemist, took the cardboard boxes that the awning came in to the recycle centre. Did a bit of housework, called in to see Viv and then went to relieve Ian at the boys flat in Cardiff where the workmen were replacing a window and doing some painting. Back home, mid afternoon and set off to Pembrokeshire.  I had the camera on my lap as we drove down, hoping to snatch a quick photo en route. I took this one in the High Street in Haverfordwest, only a couple of miles from our destination.  Our Daily Challenge was black and white and grainy, which I've tried to achieve.  I've gone for a high contrast processing.  I hope it isn't too dark. Its always difficult to judge tones on a small laptop!

High Street

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home