This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 293 Still at Home!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 293 Still at Home!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 293 Still at Home!

We spent the morning waiting for the garage to let us know the car was ready to pick up.  We used the time to start pulling together some of our stuff for our trip to Australia and also for tomorrow when we're off to Broadhaven for a few days.  We need to get the boat trailer serviced and shut up the caravan for the winter.  Anyway the car was ready at about midday so we went to pick it up.  It cost us £145 plus a full tank of petrol!  At least its unharmed! 


I took Dad in to see Mum this afternoon, called in to see an Aunt & Uncle on my way home and then had a quiet evening with Ian.  I'd not taken a photo by this time so turned to Our Daily challenge which was rain.  Looking at all the posts on the Flickr site it seems that most of us worldwide haven't had rain today. A lot of people had to fake it with watersprays and hose pipes.  I took mine in the shower! I think I've too much on my mind to be particularly inspired at the moment but bear with me, things should be much more interesting once we arrive in Australia on 1 November.


Pitter patter raindrops!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home