This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 289 A Quiet Sunday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 289 A Quiet Sunday

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 289 A Quiet Sunday

Once again sport on tv dominated the morning. First we, sorry Ian, watched the second ruby semi final where New Zealand, unsuprisingly, beat Australia then it was MotoGP from Phillip Island. Australia.  At least the Aussies were triumphant there as Casey Stoner clinched the championship, only one of 5 riders to do so on two different makes of bike.  Keeping to the Aussie theme we had a nice chat to Gaz on skype & heard about their weekend road trip

After lunch Ian went off to play golf with Huw so I was free to find some photos.  I didn't go far, just to Porth where I'd spotted a reasonable view of the pithead at Trehafod.  It's a museum now, all of Wales' deep mine are closed but the winding gear is in place & I thought it would make a reasonable photo. the sun disappeared as I arrived and I felt the shots I took were a bit static so I turned my attention to the small waterfall beside the road.  Finally, as a real bonus, I spotted a bee on some yellow flowers.  Again lots of photos as I couldn't leave any of these out!

Wet!

How About in B&W?

Wetter!
The Waterfall
At The Bottom
Buzz!

The Original Destination - think I've overdone the processing a bit. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home