This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 290 Home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 290 Home

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 290 Home

As we were picking Mia up from school this afternoon  I went over to Porthcawl this morning to get Dad & take him in to visit Mum.  The trip was a bit of a dead loss as Mum slept most of the time we were there. I was home by lunchtime & processed yesterdays photos before setting off to Mia's school in Porth. We  took her home & stayed for a cup of tea after Mel got back.  It's been a quiet day.  


Our Daily Chalenge was Monday and as I take Dad in to see Mum most Mondays I took a photo of her holding a balloon.  Balloons are the thing she finds most entertaining but not today.  She fell asleep holding this one. I've processed this quite a bit & if it looks a bit dark, that's because it's how I feel after visiting



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home